Class-D DSC VHF Marine Radio with WLAN Function
- Radio Control & Intercom via Your Smart Device
Use the RS-M500 app (for iOS™/Android™) to remotely control Smart device the IC-M510E through WLAN. Up to three smart devices can be used as a wireless microphone or remote controller in substitute for a simple microphone. Intercom function between your smart device and the radio is also available.
- Integrated AIS Receiver*
With its integrated AIS receiver* or external NMEA sentence (third party AIS receiver, transponder), the IC-M510E can show real-time AIS vessel traffic information on the display. You can directly make an individual DSC call to selected AIS targets from the AIS screen.
* AIS receiver is not included depending on the transceiver version.
- Wide Viewing Angle Colour TFT LCD
The colour TFT LCD provides nearly a 180-degree viewing angle. The wide display has high-resolution characters and function icons. The night mode screen ensures good readability in low light conditions.
- New Sleek Design
The IC-M510E is slim (depth: 53.6 mm) and easy to install in your boat.
- Simplified Navigation Function
The Navigation function guides you to a specified waypoint or AIS target. You can assign up to 100 destinations as waypoints.
- Provides Clear, Loud Audio
The IC-M510E’s internal speaker enhances the received audio. The waterproof speaker provides superior sound quality with a wide frequency range for powerful, clear audio.
- Interface BOX for NMEA 2000™ and Hailer
The optional CT-M500 wireless interface box provides NMEA 2000™ connectivity and Two-way Hailer/PA function. The CT-M500 and the radio can be connected through WLAN. This separate interface box option allows for flexibility in positioning the unit closer to the NMEA network connection point.
- AIS Target Call with MA-510TR
When connected to the optional MA-510TR Class B AIS transponder, the AIS target call function allows you to make an individual DSC call without having to manually input an MMSI number.
- Other Features
- Active Noise Cancelling
- NMEA 0183/HS connectivity, NMEA 2000™ (CT-M500 required)
- Integrated GNSS receiver (Selectable from either internal receiver or use optional UX-241 GNSS antenna)
- IP68 advanced waterproofing (1 m depth of water for 60 minutes)
- Automatic Foghorn function (CT-M500 required)
- Voice Scrambler with optional UT-112A
- AquaQuake™ prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker
- Supplied speaker-microphone, HM-205RB can be connected to the rear panel
- External speaker connection
- Controlled with COMMANDMIC™ HM-195 or HM-229 series
- Supports 4-digit channels