144 MHz FM TRANSCEIVER
Go Farther Away, Get Louder Audio
- 65 W Powerful RF Output Power
- The IC-V3500 is a rugged 2 m mobile transceiver providing powerful 65 W* of output power. The output power level is selectable in four steps and the selected power is displayed.
* Output power differs depending on version and specific regulatory requirements.
- Modern White Display and Simple Operation
- While the IC-V3500 retains a simple user interface despite additional function updates for an easy to use radio. The white LCD backlight offers a better readability suitable for mobile operation. The bottom of the display indicates the available functions of the front panel buttons directly below the display.
- 4.5 W Loud and Clear Audio Output
- The IC-V3500 provides class-leading 4.5 W loud audio from the built-in speaker. By improving the frequency response of the speaker and increasing opening slit, the voice is clearly audible and easy to hear.
- Instant Volume Loud and Mute Functions
- You can temporarily change the volume to a preset level with a simple operation. It can be used as a One-touch mute function by preset volume to zero.
- Emergency Call and Alert Functions
- In the case of an emergency, the emergency call function alternatively sends an emergency beep and hot microphone audio to let the receiver to know that an emergency has occurred. At the same time, an emergency alarm sounds from the IC-V3500 speaker to notify the people around you of your existence and situation. Countermeasures against Counterfeit Products The “3D GENUINE Icom label” and “QR Code Genuineness Determi-nation System” are attached for proof of authentication.
- A total of 207 memory channels with 6 character channel name
- Dynamic bank link scan function scans all memory channels in the selected banks
- Built-in CTCSS and DTCS encoder/decoder
- Up to 16 DTMF autodial memory channels
- Tough construction to pass the MIL-STD 810 G specifications
- Free download PC programming software, CS-V3500 (https://www.icomjapan.com/support/firmware_driver/)
- Priority watch function
- Wide/narrow channel setting
- Power supply voltage display
- Most of functions are programmable from remote-control microphone